Monday, December 28, 2015

Hey, you

Hey, remember the time we’ve spent together as a couple? Perhaps not, I suppose. You moved on, like there’s nothing there. Hey, remember the day of the break-up? Perhaps not too, I suppose. You’re too obsessed in your crap, you neglected the obvious.

   But I do. I remember everything in the past nine months, I don’t even know why I care. To be more specific, I don’t know why I give a rat’s ass. The only reason I reckon, because I was in the relationship. Not now though, you’re plain dead to me. Ever notice of the garbage left out on the streets? Take a look at yourself in the mirror, the resemblance is uncanny.

  Do you know the feeling of crushing your heart in a thousand pieces, knowing that you might never be able to love again? I do, thanks to you. Sometimes I tend to believe in fate, especially when it tips the scale in my direction. As it turns out to be, the right person is always there for you to seek, no matter time or place.

  Anyways, you’ve done your job, and I’ve done mine. By the way, what’s the feeling of achieving literally nothing by the age of 21? Wasting money from your incredibly wealthy family, unlock the achievement of “Gold Digger” seems about right.




  FUCK YOU NYMPHO, YOU’RE DEAD TO ME (CAN’T STRESS THIS MORE ENOUGH). 

No comments:

Post a Comment